We know there are some amazing homes, interiors and gift businesses out there, who don’t have the budget to hire a specialist PR agency or the time to do everything required for a successful PR campaign.
We also know the difference that great PR can make to a brand.
That’s why we have developed the Indie Interiors Press Office – to deliver an expert mix of marketing communications and allow you to see the benefit to your brand over a 12 month period. As well as media coverage you should gain authority backlinks and bespoke blog content to improve your rankings in Google search and increase your organic traffic.
The Indie Interiors Press Office uses the Press Loft platform to connect your products with journalists, influencers and editors – this is the same platform used by high street brands including Cath Kitson, Made.com, Le Crueset, Tefal and Dulux, and creative indies such as Cuckooland, Mineheart, Moon, Ori Bespoke and Woodchip & Magnolia.
We have been using Press Loft for seven years, so we know pretty much everything there is to know about using the platform, and getting products found. In fact we were recently recognised by the platform as one of the UK’s leading interiors PR agencies.
In addition to using Press Loft to make your products available 24/7, we create bespoke campaigns which we distribute to our own network of media contacts – built up over the last seven years. These are journalists, editors, influencers and writers we have trusted relationships with.
Our keyword research will find search terms you can rank for, and create on-brand bespoke blog content, designed to improve search results.
The Indie Interiors Press Office is a one-off opportunity for new brands to experience the benefits of professional expertise at an entry-level price.
- A 12-month strategy and a dedicated account executive as your point of contact
- MONTHLY BLOGS – on brand and based on SEO keyword research to help you be found in Google search
- An online press office for up to 50 products – using the Press Loft platform – (which would cost you £275+VAT for a standard subscription). This platform is accessed by over 6,000 interiors journalists, editors and influencers from outlets including The Telegraph, The Times, Living Etc, Homes and Gardens and many more.
- Access to our own valuable network of contacts, influencers and opportunities
- SIX professionally created media releases of your products in a format we KNOW works
- Distribution of media releases to our exclusive contact list
- We will monitor the 100s of journalist requests we receive each month for opportunities for your brand and then respond on your behalf
- Monthly reports to show you which journalists and influencers have requested your product images and details
More info about Press Loft
For years now we have been using Press Loft for all of our clients – the big and the small. It is one of the most cost effective ways we have found for connecting with influencers in the homes & interiors space.
Brands using the platform include:
In total, globally, there are over 17,000 journalists and bloggers registered with the service – all of whom write about homes & interiors. At top tier titles – from Elle Deco to niche blogs. In the UK there are more than 6,000.
We have been working in the homes, interiors and gift space for almost 10 years, we have placed 1,000s of products in the view of the buying public by using our connections throughout the media.
As well as working with influencers we have placed products on TV shows including the X factor and Top gear.
Every week we receive 100s of email requests from journalists, editors, producers and influencers from outlets such as the Mailonline or Evening Standard looking for new and exciting products to tell their audiences about.
Could that be you? We are only taking on a handful of brands who we believe have the potential to make a real impact in the media.
If that is your brand – apply now for more details on the Indie Interiors package.