Provide a more cost effective means of increasing brand awareness than through paid advertising.
Our task for jwc is to get us in all the leading homes and interior publications, not only have they done this, but they have also secured coverage in national newspapers and also had our products shown on national television.
Aaran Hall, director, Pash Living
A selection of coverage from the campaign
Pash Living are retailers of Scandinavian inspired furniture and fittings, including a growing range of originals.
jwc were brought in to help raise the brand awareness amongst ABC1 consumers aged 25+ while providing a more cost efficient means of than paid advertising.
Strategy And Tactics
Product placements on TV (X Factor) and in high value homes and interiors magazines and blogs alongside trend-features made up the main thrust of the campaign. By tying products in to emerging home and fashion movements Pash became a talking point and secured extensive media coverage.
- 226 pieces of coverage across top tier homes and interiors media – including onlines with average Domain Authority of 52
- Double page spread in Sunday Mirror
- Products featured on X Factor and DIY SOS
- Large feature on mailonline – which generated enough sales to cover the cost of the campaign
- Total readership 26,123,345
- Cost per impression: £0.00069
- Cost per 1,000 impressions (CPM): £0.69
- Facebook ads average CPM (June 2019): $11.20 link here
- Google display ads average CPM (Q2 2019): $41.10 link here
- Instagram Feed ads CPM (Q2 2019): $6.09 link here
- Sky AdSmart CPM £190
- National Newspaper Website CPM £22 (Daily Express)
- Magazine (inside cover) CPM: £164 (Country Living)